Monday, January 11, 2010

Flushed Pink

Hello, once again!





dress-Anthology (small boutique), turtleneck-J. Crew, necklace-Forever 21, boots-Vintage

I found this dress in Anthology, a small boutique in Hoboken, NJ. If you are ever in the New York area, Anthology is a short 15 minute path ride from Manhattan. I love the soft pink color of this dress and the elegant fall of the sleeves. A found gem among many treasures! I threw it over a light pink turtleneck from J. Crew to keep warm in the cold, although I can't wait to through it over a bathing suit come summertime! My necklace is from Forever 21. I don't wear it often, but I thought it added a bit of pizazz to an otherwise simple outfit.

xo, Mary.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic, really beautiful necklace, I love pearls! Greetings, soon then again I will look:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love how you paired the dress with those great boots!


    http://justbuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete